Zhao Xinlong Sauce Shop was built in the 3rd year of the reign of Xi Zong, Ming Dynasty (AD 1623), with over 380 years history. This is one of the typical representatives of “front shop and back workshop” business model in the ancient town Yaowan. The sauce and sweet oil products here have owned widely reputation for regarding as the finest condiments of Forbidden Kitchen from the reign of Qianlong in Qing Dynasty. The brewing workshop inside the yard follows the traditional process. The whole brewing process will be displayed in the room in detail. This shop was announced as provincial unit of cultural relic protection by Jiangsu Province in 2006.